Sunday, March 7, 2021

New beginning

March  2021 is not just a new month/year - its a year after the pandemic set foot on this planet and changed all of us - whether we liked it or not, whether we agreed with it or not.

So, my thought too is to revive my blog series. You would see I made many attempts before (since 2010) and have largely got caught up in following dilemmas:

  1.  Should I publish only after I write a meaningful post? The problem with this is it cant be periodic, but I have control over what I publish.
  2. Should I publish periodically with  not-so-great contents ? The problem is obvious.

I have decided to find the middle ground and decided to start publishing, both periodically and not wait for a long article, but publish one liners, paras, pages or articles as they appear important to me at that time. So, here is going to be another start on the lines of Hugh Prather's - "Notes to myself".

No comments:

Post a Comment